woodenstreet

Wooden Street - Home Improvement

Get your hands on the latest way to design your home. Wooden Street presents impressive range of home furnishings to reflect your style statement. Inspired by the top trends, our product range caters elegant and stylish options for furniture, home furnishings and home accessories.

Spruce Up your Abode with Different Types of Kids Beds Online

The area that needs particular attention in your home and cannot be overdone is the Kid's bedroom. Children have their unique place in the abode, and they want it in the way they like it, colourful and fun!! Kids beds being a significant part of the bedroom plays a substantial role in how the entire decor of the room will look like.

Being a mother, I faced this problem of selecting an ideal kids bed for my little ones. The major problem was to match the interior with the bed as well as match the expectation of my kids. I researched online and narrowed down some of the options from woodenstreet.com.

We opted for a wooden bunk bed named Blossom Bunk bed which is now loved by my kids. They never want to get down!!

The safety railings and the secured stairs make it an ideal bed. The first thing that we always have to keep in mind while purchasing a kid's beds online is the comfort and safety, and then later you can consider secondary things like the style and design.
If you are searching for kids beds online then before pouring all of your money consider the various features of different types of kids beds.

So, let's check out the types of kids beds designs that are certainly going to enhance the look of the room and provide your kids with a comfortable place to sleep.

1. Cribs:
This is the bed for the newborn. This provides ample space for your baby to turn and sleep comfortably. Plus, it also keeps the baby safe inside it. You can check the dimensions, sizes and styles as per your requirement.
Check for the material; it is advisable to go for the wooden cribs as they are strong and would stand the test of time.
Wooden street has an extensive range of traditional wooden cribs. You can select the one that suits well with the requirements.

2. Bunk beds:
Bunks are the kid's beds that everyone falls in love with!! These are best if you have two kids and don’t want them to sleep separately.
Bunker bed is a set of two or more beds stacked up one above the other. These are the most stylish beds, and some of the designs come with extra storage cabinets beneath the bed.
This will allow you to keep the stuff of your munchkin well organised.

3. Trundle beds:
Trundle kids beds are the magical beds that have a single frame bed, but you can pull out a secondary from beneath it. It comes with storage drawers, shelves and racks where you can assemble decorative items or the essentials.

4. Stackable beds:
These kids beds serve the purpose in the right way. It saves a lot of floor space and makes way for other furniture to be used. The design includes two-bed frames that can be assembled as a double bed, side by side or you can just stack them up one upon other.
Thus, the flexibility factor of this kid's beds make them unique, and it is also quite useful if your kid is afraid of heights.

Conclusion :
With the wide variety of kids beds online it is easy to be confused and lost in thoughts about what to choose. But with the rigid research one can simply find the best one for their kid's bedroom.
This was a full-fledged guide of kids beds, read them and search online for various options and select the one that is appropriate for your little one.
Choosing a wrong bed might lead to problems so make sure you make your kid a part of this purchase and get the kids bed they want.
You can refer to woodenstreet.com they have a vast range of wooden kids beds that would leave you awe-struck!!